At Southwest Oral Surgery we look forward to welcoming all of our patients back to our office and helping them meet their oral health needs. In order to keep our clients and team safe we have updated our safety practices. These new protocols include the following measures:
- We will ask you to complete a COVID-19 screening questionnaire when you come in for your appointment and will take your temperature with a no-contact thermometer. Depending on the questionnaire and your temperature we may ask you to reschedule your visit.
- We have arranged our waiting area and are scheduling appointments to allow for proper social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office for your use.
- We carefully sterilize each operatory between patients.
- We have installed air purifiers to reduce airborne particles.
- We have increased our use of PPE to include goggles, surgical masks, gloves, gowns, hair bonnets, face shields and shoe covers.
If you have further questions or would like to schedule your appointment, contact our office today.